The principal aims of Save The Brumbies Inc. are:
- To see humane, controlled management and the abolition of shooting of wild horses in national parks and public lands Australia wide.
- To maintain the unique genetics of the brumby for future generations.
- To ensure no captured horses be consigned to sale yards or abattoirs.
- To establish permanent wild horse sanctuaries as a fitting memorial to those Guy Fawkes horses that were slaughtered so cruelly. This will forever be a black mark in Australian history.
- Where possible to run adoption programs so that the public can home one or more of these horses.
- To see legislative changes, in line with other nations who value their wild horses, (in the US the Mustang has been protected for over thirty years) as the only viable, long term solution; thus giving the Australian Brumby protection into the future.
THE HORSES HAVE HELPED TO BUILD THIS NATION, THEY HAVE FOUGHT FOR US AND GIVEN THEIR LIVES IN WAR, THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE IN CONTROLLED AREAS OF OUR PUBLIC LAND, PLEASE GIVE THE BRUMBIES YOUR SUPPORT.